custom ceramic coffee mugs manufacturers
ABOUT CERAMIC MUG CUSTOMERS BLOG CONTACT
Custom Ceramic Mugs[950]
Custom Ceramic Mugs[960]
Custom Ceramic Mugs[970]
Custom Ceramic Mugs[980]
Custom Ceramic Mugs[990]
Custom Ceramic Mugs[1000]
Xin Xiang Ceramic Mug Manufacturer Co.,Ltd
Skype:xxceramic
Add:Shandong,China
E_mail:
fanny@ceramic-mug.cn
xinxiangmug@gmail.com
Tel: 86-151 6506 6178
Fax: 86-531-81901306
WeChat:
 
  Now : Home > Ceramic Mug News

The secret of choose ceramic coffee mugs and making delicious coffee

Ceramic Mug    From:Xinxiang Ceramic Mug Manufacturers    
From Xinxiang Ceramic Mug Manufacturers,Every afternoon, a mug of coffee has become my daily routine, and I always feel that I am missing something if I don't drink it. I enjoy my coffee time every day, and occasionally I mix it with a little dessert to neutralize the bitterness of the coffee. This is my afternoon tea time. Coffee is indispensable.
Whether the coffee is delicious has a lot to do with the brewing method. Following the '4:6 conclusion' method proposed by Mr. Kasuya Tetsu, the champion of the World mug Brewing Competition where the world's top barista was selected in 2016, anyone can simply brew delicious coffee.
The secret to making delicious coffee is actually very simple!
1. Put on filter paper to make hot water
2. The total amount of hot water is 15 times the amount of coffee powder
3. Divide the total amount of hot water into 40% and 60% to make coffee
The meaning of brewing coffee is to melt the ingredients of coffee beans into water. And it is 40% of the hot water injected before. Then, the coffee powder will be mixed into the water to adjust the concentration. Divide the remaining 60% of the hot water into 3 equal parts. There is only one step left to complete the delicious coffee!

The coffee made by following this simple step has almost no bitterness and just the right sourness. After a sip, you can immediately experience the most primitive purity of coffee.

Mug is also the general name for ceramic mug with handle and the nickname for coffee mug. Starbucks, a brand loved by coffee lovers, uses its own brand name mug. Starbucks City Mug will have different designs according to the characteristics of each city. Certain mugs can only be bought in certain cities, except for Starbucks. There will also be the English name of the city. Many people who love Starbucks go to different countries and cities to buy different City Mugs as souvenirs and become collections.
Previous : The relationship between the taste of coffee and ceramic mug
Next : Xinxiang mug manufacturer - how to custom an espresso cerami
Ceramic Mugs|Tea Cups|Stoneware Mugs|Porcelain Mugs|Fine Porcelain Mugs|Fine Bone China Mugs|Dinnerware
Xin Xiang Ceramic Mug Manufacturer Co.,Ltd Add:Shandong,China Ceramic Mug Manufacturers
Skype:xxceramic   Tel: 86-151 6506 6178   Fax: 86-531-81901306  Custom Ceramic Coffee Mugs
E_mail:fanny@ceramic-mug.cn xinxiangmug@gmail.com Msn: wfxfanny@hotmail.com 鲁ICP备13027628号
White Ceramic Mugs Wholesale Sublimation Mugs Supplier Christmas Ceramic Mug Amazon